5 Minute Meditation
Having a stressful Monday? Try this 5 minute meditation by EspacioSinNombre.com to ease the day away.
1. Find a quiet place and sit in a comfortable position. You can also play some relaxing music if you’d like.
2. Set a 5 minute timer. Try changing the sound of the timer to a bell chime.
3. Relax your body by closing your eyes and releasing all the tension from your face by unclenching your jaw. Take a few deep breaths from your diaphragm. This will help in releasing the tension. Imagine all the days stress leaving your body with every exhale like taking a cool bath in a waterfall. Visualize the stress falling off of you starting from your head all the way to the tip of your toes.
4. Clear your mind off of work or whatever is causing tension by thinking about just being present. When work comes back in take a deep breath and exhale that feeling or thought away by remembering where you are. By refocusing in the present moment you are actively meditating, this is meditation.
5. Continue for five minutes remembering to release any negative thoughts or feelings that comes your way with a deep breath followed by an exhale. When done you can return to your day feeling more relaxed and refreshed.
For an added bonus you may say OM with every other exhale. OM is considered one of the most powerful words in the universe because the vibration from chanting its three lyrical syllables call our body mind and spirit home.
“ahhh oooo mmm”
>>share this with someone you think could use some meditation<<
For more guided meditations follow our page on Facebook or instagram and visit our site Espaciosinnombre.com to attend our live plant medicine, meditation and yoga retreats in Costa Rica.